Monday, January 28, 2008

Today I'm grateful for

  • NPR.
  • choosing sleep over fixing my hair in any way this morning.
  • not needing caffeine anymore to get through the day.
  • learning new and useful keyboard shortcuts at work (literally a highlight of my day).
  • the end of Blockbuster's late fees.
  • the coconut lotion in my desk that magically transports me to a sunny beach with hot sand as I sit in my cold office.
  • inexpensive plane tickets.
  • a long conversation with an old friend where I get to hear about the wedding plans for a couple I watched fall in love years ago.
  • my quiet apartment.
  • being able to devote an entire night to reading without feeling the least bit guilty.
  • you, lovely reader

1 comment:

charlestonphilosopher said...

I think you're getting a little too "friendly" with your readers. Lovely? I've see you're readers... lovely, they ain't.

My readers, however, they're awesome (and lovely). :)