Monday, November 9, 2009

Currently obsessed with finding my Christmas present


Look at that basket! Swoon.


This shiny lady would be mine today if she was a bit larger. Curses on my long legs!


This vintage beaut is for sale. And more than a tad out of Santa's price range.

Do you love your bike? Do you have any ideas of where I can find the perfect two-wheeled companion? As I prepare for my move back to CHARLESTON (!) I find myself excited about the tiniest things. Such as bagels with mozz from Bull Street Gourmet, movie dates at the Terrace, and biking my way through the gorgeous brick campus every day.

(Thanks to Becca and Ben for pointing me in the right direction about Mixtes!
)

2 comments:

Becca said...

the blue one looks like mine!!

emarie said...

the blue one is my favorite! and so of course it's NOT for sale. lucky girl. the search continues...