Friday, June 20, 2008

"A loose interpretation of work"*

After a little too much recent web browsing, I stumbled upon this funny nugget. My personal favorite is the entire text of George Orwell's "Animal Farm" disguised as an ad agency's power point. Geeeenius.

(Now, obbbviously, I would never dream of doing this at work. But it is certainly original and if you find yourself in a mind-numbingly boring job with a computer monitor that faces office traffic, it may be just the stimulation your intellect needs to survive until 5:00.)

Also, the lovely Skirt! Morning Muse directed me to the 'advice to sink in slowly' site. I love all these quirky posters created by recent graduates with words of wisdom for first year students. If you're the gift buying sort, I need nothing more than the postcard pack wrapped in a big blue bow. And it's only 6 quid!



What will you be doing with all your extra light on this solstice day?

*Andy Warhol

No comments: